Wednesday, January 7, 2009

~* armenian princess *~



Okay, you can see my blog url is armenian-princess.blogspot.com (mainly because someone had taken sparkling scrapbooks already!) But I always use the name armenian-princess in my scrapbooking forums. And there is a good reason for that.
I'm proud of my heritage as we all should be! So I finally created a layout about
my Armenian pride. I used the Armenian flag as my background. I tell a little about what the colors represent for the Armenian people. I also used vintage lace as many Armenians handcrafted these treasures. I am proud of being an American too, as this country is where my great grandparents chose to make their new home. And the freedom
that we are so fortunate to have here, I will never take for granted.
But Armenia will always hold close to my heart. It's in my soul. So I encourage you to scrapbook your heritage! What better way to pass along our heartfelt thoughts to our next generations so they can see how proud we are of who we are.

xOxO

3 comments:

Just Kyle said...

This is the best layout you've made!!!!!!


Great job!!!!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Do you ever make a crappy layout?

Very cool way to scrap your heritage!

Pinky said...

Love the page it rocks!