Thursday, January 15, 2009

~* precious ellie *~


A dear friend in our scrapbooking community is facing the hardest challenge any parent can. Her precious 5 year old daughter, Ellie, has a brain tumor, and we just learned that it is progressing into the right side of her brain. There are no further treatment options available because of the location of the tumor. I want to ask all of you to please keep this beautiful child of God in your prayers.
And please pray for strength for her parents Niki & Pat and the rest of their family. Your prayers are so greatly appreciated.
...............xOxO

1 comment:

Pinky said...

I read this yesterday, so sad.
My heart breaks for Niki.
My group made them a scrapbook at Christmas and I know she is so busy and overwhelmed but she still took the time to come in and say thank you. I have so much respect for her and pray for her family.