Friday, January 16, 2009

~* HSN - 3 Birds! *~

HSN is having a Today's Special by 3 Birds. When I was a semi finalist in HSN's 'Make it Memorable' scrapbooking contest last year, my prize was a HUGE basket filled with 3 Birds! It's a very fun & colorful line, and today's TS is pretty cute! I ordered it this morning cuz I love the ~*BLING*~ and I ended up speaking to Shivan on the air! YIKES, my heartrate is still up from that! Thanks for saving me mid sentence Shivan when my mind went totally blank!!!!! ugh ..............xOxO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY I WAS WATCHING THAT!!! UR AWESOME!!! LUV UR BLOG ,I JUST GOT MINE GOING & NOT VERY GOOD AT THIS STUFF!! UR BLOG IS SO BLINGING PRETTY!!! THANKS 4 THE COMPLIMENT,I HAV 9 OF THE LIL BUGGERS THE OLDEST IS 14!!!I'M GOING 2 TRY &ADD U 2 MY BLOG LIST, IF I CAN FIGURE IT OUT AGAIN LOL!!ANYHOO THANKS 4 STOPPING BY!!! TONI..AKA 2DOGS

Melanie Stanczyk said...

OMG, your famous now!--on tv and everything.

The Average Jay said...

You sold more kits for 3 Birds with your beautiful voice then the two hosts. I'm sure I watched the "Sold Numbers" go from 100 to 590 in just the time you were on. You need to be an HSN SHOW HOST GIRL! I'd buy anything from you.