Sunday, January 25, 2009

~* 4 GeNeRaTionS *~





I don't have many old photos of myself or my family, but here is one I treasure. I bought a kit from Jenni Bowlin, and her paper matched the dress my grandmother is wearing in this photo.

I used pearl accents to match my great grandmother's pearl necklace and ribbon roses to match my mother's dress. Other embellishments including Heidi Swapp clocks, Prima crystals, lace, Anna Griffin florals, Prima florals, a stick pin and somevintage accents helped set the theme for this precious vintage photo. I have to give credit to my fellow HSN semi finalist girl Toni for inspiring me to go "crazy" with lots of flowers! Check out her beautiful work at:




xOxO

7 comments:

Toni said...

THIS IS SOOOO PRETTY!! GREAT PIC & LUV ALL UR DETAILS!!!!MY DAUGHTER FOUND UR SITE OFF MINE & JUST LUVS UR WORK!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Deb love this page! Very inpirational and creative!

Love that you documented the 4 generations! Look how cute you are!

Jkfrt said...

Deb, this is the best page by far you have ever done. Love what you did with this pic. You have a beautiful family, you should be proud. Kat.

The Average Jay said...

Hi Honey I really think this is your best work yet.

Just Kyle said...

Mom this is so pretty,

I miss big grandma!!!!

alice said...

c'est magnique
barvo

Chrissy said...

Super gorgeous! I love this one!