Thursday, September 25, 2008

a sPaRkLiNg hello to all!


Hello All! My name is Debra Famularo and I am thrilled to join the online scrapbooking community of bloggers out there! This "online blogging"' is new to me, but I have my 10 year old son Kyle walking me through it, so here goes! A little about me: I'm a stay at home mom of 2. I'm a fantasy football nut. I am insane about anything PINK! And obviously, I am passionate about scrapbooking or I wouldn't be here!. This hobby isn't new to me, and some of you may recognize my name as I've been selling premade items on ebay for almost 10 years. Way back when, I starting gluing rhinestones, lace and buttons to my pages because I was bored with the small variety of boring stickers and papers out there. I glued buttons on everything. Hence my old ebay seller's ID "Button Kisses" was formed. I sold not only on ebay, but to 3 scrapbooking stores. (BTW, I got SO much slack back then for making 3-D pages. I don't need to tell you how that turned out do I!?!?)
After 2 kids, time for mass producing my items became limited so I began selling premade layouts, and eventually, I started just scrapbooking for myself and friends. But my kids are getting older and I can't ignore my desire to go "bigger" with this hobby that I love so much! Recently I was honored to be named a Design Team member for a fabulously talented lady, Laura McCollough, who takes this hobby to a whole new level! You have to check out her website, her AMAZING gallery, and the beautiful monthly kits available on her website www.akissonthechic.com. She has an amazing eye, and I really look forward to working with her and her other design team members. I'm so excited to have a blogspot, and I look forward to meeting many of you online! Sparkle On! xOxO deb

No comments: