Friday, September 26, 2008

Put Some ~*SparKle*~ in Your Scrap Space!

For 8 years I scrapbooked on my kitchen island! I had a closet where I stored all my supplies! And I loved it because it wasn't just a closet, it was a "happy closet!" I had it filled with all kinds of "pretty." I loved it!
Now, I'm very lucky to have this space where I can surround myself with all my supplies! It's my "happy room," my escape! Wherever you create, fill your space with things that motivate you and make you happy! It's your special place, so make it spArkLe! xOxO

1 comment:

The Average Jay said...

Who is Debra Famularo

There once was a girl
she knew who she was
brought beauty to the world
she said "just because"

Her days filled with dreams
her eyes bright with love
a crafter of magic
from the creator above

Her canvas of choice
is fine paper and trim
embellishments surround picture
of family and friends

Her work is as beautiful as a
Rembrandt or Vincent van Gogh
pages expressing her heart
but so much more do they show

She a guardian of memories
a journalizer of life
she's my scrapbooking goddess
she's my scrapbooking wife

I love you
your biggest fan
Jay Jay